We offer a choice of insurance broker website design packages to suit your business needs.
We can handle any size of website design project including full website migrations, and technical web development projects.
The tables below are a guide to our services and we are happy to tailor a package to suit you – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- For websites of up to 15 pages
- Year 1 FREE Hosting
- Open source Content Management System
- Commercially available theme
- Existing website audit & mapping
- Keyword research & strategy
- Media sourcing / treatment (up to 15 items)
- Digital asset creative e.g. icons
- Website conversion forms
- Configure analytics and tracking
- Email integration
- Social Media integration
- Install website security
- For websites of 15 – 25 pages
- Up to 25 items
- For websites of 25 – 50 pages
- Up to 50 items
Insurance website monitoring and maintenance.
Now more than ever it is critical that your website is maintained. There are 1,000 cyber attacks on UK websites every hour, but regular website maintenance combined with basic security measures can prevent your site from being hacked.
- For websites of up to 50 pages
- CMS updates
- Theme updates
- Plugin / Module updates
- Website monitoring (uptime/downtime)
- Website security configurations and updates
- 1 hour of development support a month
- For websites of up to 100 pages
- 2 hours of development support a month
- For websites of 100+ pages
- 3 hours of development support a month
We build insurance websites that work
At Quotall we believe that a website should work for a business.
Insurance broker website design is about more than just a beautiful looking site. It should be capable of generating leads and sales while being a great reflection of your brand. Anyone can build any old website, but one that turns 2.5 monthly insurance searches into new business? That’s a different story.
In line with our approach to insurance marketing as a whole, a successful website is the result of great planning. Taking the time to understand the target market for the site, how they search for and buy insurance, where information should be placed on a site and what your business’ unique selling proposition is are all critical to building a website that works.
All too often we see websites that have just been built and not planned.
We don’t build cheap websites – we build websites that drive sales.
If that matters to you then please get in touch.