Headquartered in Guiseley, just outside of Leeds and with further offices in Newcastle and Penistone, JM Glendinning is one of the most established insurance brokers in the country.
Recognising the importance of the emerging digital channel, JM Glendinning decided to invest not only in a website, but in a digital marketing program that would increase their online visibility amongst clients old and new.
Quotall was briefed to create an Insurance SEO campaign initially for a 12 month period. Activity included:
- Management of domain and range of sub domains into an ordered structure that ensured maximum visibility for the core JM Glendinning brand.
- Scalable keyword strategy.
- Insurance Search Engine Optimised content marketing – structured, ‘Google friendly’ product, service, user guides, news and insight pages on a monthly basis.
- Technical on-site SEO.
- Link audits and link management
- Off site SEO – Integration of social media platforms such as LinkedIn
Insurance SEO generates more customers for JM Glendinning
Unlike many of our broker clients, JM Glendinning has a skilled in-house marketing team. They required additional resource to manage aspects of their digital marketing strategy alongside the in-house team. Quotall is an insurance marketing agency – we don’t work in any other sector – so the Glendinning team had the confidence, for example, to ask Quotall to create content material that was FCA / TCF compliant as well as being technically accurate as far as specific products was concerned.
Specialist digital marketing knowledge and an understanding of the changing digital environment was also a requirement to ensure JM Glendinning’s digital investment has a long term, positive impact on the business.
“We’ve seen a 46% increase in website traffic in a year. That’s translated into a significant volume of new business enquiries.”
Rob Watson, Head of Marketing, JM Glendinning Insurance Brokers