SFB Needham Commercial Insurance in an independent insurance broker with over 40 years experience with offices in Nuneaton, Coventry and Hinckley.
The management team at SFB Needham understood that their business customers had moved online to look for insurance services and wanetd to ensure that their website would be found.
Our brief was to build an insurance SEO campaign targeting page 1 listings on Google for the relevant products and services that the company provides. Activity included:
- Audit the existing website to understand its performance and identify opportunities to improve its visibility online.
- Build a keyword strategy targeting relevant products and services.
- Create and publish insurance Search Engine Optimised content including ‘Google friendly’ product and service pages.
- Address identified technical on-site SEO issues.
- Perform a link audit and and set up a link management program.
An insurance Search Engine Optimisation campaign targeting Google page one rankings
SFB Needham’s pre-existing web estate included a number of domains pertaining to particular target sectors. In the first instance, Quotall ran an audit on these and established whether there was any search equity, before carefully bringing the various domains together under a single URL. From there, we created a keyword strategy which was deployed not only through content marketing, but also through technical optimisation on site.
On going addition of content material has seen the site develop visibility significantly and contributed to enquiries that SFB Needham would not otherwise have achieved.
“We’ve written more business thanks to the website, and our online visibility – both local and nationwide – means that we are seeing business that would have previously gone elsewhere. ”
Neal Lowe, Managing Director, SFB Needham Insurance